The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Outfits of the week 09/04/21
- Reading roundup 07/04/21
- Update 05/04/21 from an M addict!
- Outfits of the week 02/04/21
- Not a Reading roundup 31/03/21
- Update 29/03/21 with Olympian Gods X 2!!
- Outfits of the week 26/03/21
- Reading roundup 24/03/21
- Update 22/03/21 – I’m back again!
- Taking a break – illness
Tag Archives: Roberto Cavalli
I actually managed a walk this morning! As I was feeling very sluggish and sleepy, I took the bull by the horns and dragged myself out of bed, late morning, and walked around the block. On a good day, this … Continue reading
I don’t think I have ever shown this particular scarf properly on here before. It is a large silk stole by Roberto Cavalli in gorgeous shades of blue fading into brown animal print at the borders. The blues remind me … Continue reading