The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 03/10/22
- Update 30/09/22 with gorgeous Massaccesi offer!
- Reading roundup 28/09/22
- Update 26/09/22 with a new hairdo!
- Outfits of the week 23/09/22 with a birthday and a funeral
- Reading roundup 21/09/22
- Mourning 09/09/22 – updated 12/09/22
- Reading roundup 07/09/22
- Update 05/09/22 with a very quick post
- Outfits of the week 02/09/22
Tag Archives: Roberto Cavalli
OK, I know that I said that today’s post would be a Scarf of the Moment, focusing on my latest scarf from Hermès: Hermès Story. Well, I must stop making promises like that! It’s taking me a longer time to … Continue reading
I actually managed a walk this morning! As I was feeling very sluggish and sleepy, I took the bull by the horns and dragged myself out of bed, late morning, and walked around the block. On a good day, this … Continue reading
I don’t think I have ever shown this particular scarf properly on here before. It is a large silk stole by Roberto Cavalli in gorgeous shades of blue fading into brown animal print at the borders. The blues remind me … Continue reading