The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 27/11/20 – hassles all round!
- Reading roundup 25/11/20
- Update 23/11/20 with some grammatical humour
- Outfit of the day 20/11/20
- Reading roundup 18/11/20
- Outfit of the day 16/11/20 with Hermès’ Sweet Dreams scarf
- Update 13/11/20 with birthday gifts
- Reading roundup 11/11/20
- Update 09/11/20
- Update 06/11/20
Tag Archives: Roberto Cavalli
I actually managed a walk this morning! As I was feeling very sluggish and sleepy, I took the bull by the horns and dragged myself out of bed, late morning, and walked around the block. On a good day, this … Continue reading
I don’t think I have ever shown this particular scarf properly on here before. It is a large silk stole by Roberto Cavalli in gorgeous shades of blue fading into brown animal print at the borders. The blues remind me … Continue reading