The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Post 1001! Outfits of the week 20/05/22
- Reading roundup 18/05/22
- Update 16/05/22 with some hints of Hermès’ Autumn/Winter 2022 scarf season!
- Update 02/05/22
- Update 29/04/22
- Reading roundup 27/04/22
- Update 25/04/22 with a feathery reveal
- Update 18/04/22 – taking a short break
- Outfits of the week 15/04/22
- Reading roundup 13/04/22
Tag Archives: feminism
So, it’s a fortnight since I last wrote a Reading Roundup post and I have read and enjoyed three books whilst I have been away from the blog. This was the first one: Some of you may remember that I … Continue reading
This is not an Outfit of the Day post because I have been in bed all day again, wearing a motley array of comfort clothing, which is not fit to be photographed! I hope readers enjoyed the Escales Mediterranéenes post … Continue reading