The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Reading roundup 16/06/21
- Update 14/06/21: my Massaccesi handbag lineup!
- Update 11/06/21: hunting for pretty nightwear… continued!
- Reading roundup 09/06/21
- Update 07/06/21: hunting for pretty nightwear
- Outfits of the week 04/06/21
- Reading roundup 02/06/21
- Update 31/05/21
- Update 24/05/21 – taking a break
- Outfits of the week 21/05/21
Tag Archives: feminism
This is not an Outfit of the Day post because I have been in bed all day again, wearing a motley array of comfort clothing, which is not fit to be photographed! I hope readers enjoyed the Escales Mediterranéenes post … Continue reading