The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 13/07/20 with new stuff!
- Reading roundup 08/07/20
- Update 06/07/20 with a lovely gift from a lovely friend
- Update 03/07/20 – new season Plumes en Fête shawl colours!
- Reading roundup 01/07/20
- Update 29/06/20: It’s here at last – Massaccesi reveal!
- Update 26/06/20
- Reading roundup 24/06/20
- Update 22/06/20 with Hermès’ new season scarves!
- Update 19/06/20
Tag Archives: addiction
This is only going to be a short post. I hardly slept last night and woke up at about 03.00 with a nasty cough. Today, I have been feeling very tired and my legs and feet have been really aching … Continue reading