The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Friday post 09/06/23: with the weekly health update
- Reading roundup 07/06/23
- Friday post 02/06/23: new health update
- Reading roundup 31/05/23
- Friday post 26/05/23: with this week’s health update!
- Friday post 19/05/23: with yet another health update!
- Friday post 12/05/23: health update
- Friday post 28/04/23: another health break
- Reading roundup 26/04/23
- Monday post 24/04/23: with Hermès scarf news!
Tag Archives: blue topaz
Outfits of the week 08/07/22 and a haircut!
This week, I have actually been out twice! On Tuesday for a hospital appointment and today for a much needed haircut. More about the haircut later on. As I leave the house so rarely, it is fun and distracting to … Continue reading
Posted in Clothes, Hair, Lifestyle, Outfit of the day, Scarves, Wardrobe Tagged A L’Ombre des Pivoines, blue topaz, Etsy, gold, grey hair, hairdresser, Halcyon Days, Hermès, Hermès Tea Time, Hotter, Isle, Lands' End, MaiTai, Massaccesi, navy, orange, pink, Sainsbury's Tu, white Leave a comment