The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Reading roundup 22/09/21
- Wardrobe Planning #31: Wardrobe colour wheel update #03
- Outfits of the week 17/09/21
- Reading roundup 15/09/21
- Update 13/09/21 with bits and bobs!
- Outfits of the week 10/09/21
- Reading roundup 08/09/21
- Update 06/09/21 with a fresh and pretty reveal
- Update 30/08/21 with a break
- Update 27/08/21
Tag Archives: Hermès Tea Time
First of all, I must say that I am glad to be back! I won’t go into the details, but will just say that I had an awful few days last week feeling even more ill than usual. I was … Continue reading
I do hope that you all had a great weekend. My Lovely Husband had a nice Father’s Day with presents and a lovely chat with Younger Son on the phone. He usually has his “Music Evening” on a Sunday, when … Continue reading