The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Monday post 05/12/22: under too much stress!
- Friday post 02/12/22 with the lovely, lazy leopardesses
- Reading roundup 30/11/22
- Monday post 28/11/22 with this and that
- Friday post 25/11/22 with a spectrum of scarves
- Reading roundup 24/11/22
- Monday post 21/11/22 with various thoughts
- Friday post 18/11/22 with “unsuitable” scarves!
- Reading roundup 16/11/22
- Monday post 14/11/22 with presents and H news
Tag Archives: break
Hi everyone! I’m going to take a short break from the blog until next Monday (25/04/22). My mental and physical health are both poor at the moment and even everyday things are a real struggle. Just in case you are … Continue reading
Apologies to you all! I am taking a break again because I am really ill and cannot post properly. See you again soon! Love and best wishes, Anne 💕💗💖💗💕