The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Monday post 05/12/22: under too much stress!
- Friday post 02/12/22 with the lovely, lazy leopardesses
- Reading roundup 30/11/22
- Monday post 28/11/22 with this and that
- Friday post 25/11/22 with a spectrum of scarves
- Reading roundup 24/11/22
- Monday post 21/11/22 with various thoughts
- Friday post 18/11/22 with “unsuitable” scarves!
- Reading roundup 16/11/22
- Monday post 14/11/22 with presents and H news
Tag Archives: design
I am planning to write a couple of posts about my favourite Liberty of London scarves. There are two designs that I particularly love: Hera and Ianthe. This first post is about the iconic Ianthe pattern. The post will mirror … Continue reading
What? We have only just arrived in the Autumn in the northern hemisphere; why are we thinking so far ahead? I have said before that the fashion world is very confusing to mere mortals like me. I bought my scarf … Continue reading
I have decided to work through all of my Scarf of the Moment posts and update them in line with the structure I used for the more recent ones. Also, as and when the scarves are reissued I will add … Continue reading