The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 18/09/20 with good and bad news
- Reading roundup 16/09/20
- Update 14/09/20 with the most fabulous scarf!
- Update 11/09/20 with something new!
- Reading roundup 09/09/20
- Update 07/09/20
- Outfit of the day 04/09/20
- Reading roundup 02/09/20
- Update 31/08/20 with an interesting video
- Outfit of the day 28/08/20
Tag Archives: Art Nouveau
I do hope that you had a good weekend and that the coming weeks are positive. Unfortunately, these posts are becoming rather unreliable. I had planned to write three each week – on Monday, Wednesday and Friday – but I … Continue reading
I am planning to write a couple of posts about my favourite Liberty of London scarves. There are two designs that I particularly love: Hera and Ianthe. This first post is about the iconic Ianthe pattern. The post will mirror … Continue reading