The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Monday post 20/03/23: Mothers’ Day treats
- Friday post 17/03/23: what I would have worn!
- Reading roundup 15/03/23
- Monday post 13/03/23: with this and that
- Friday post 10/03/23: with a gorgeous treat!
- Reading roundup 08/03/23
- Monday post 06/03/23: return of The Librain!
- Taking another break: update 27/02/23
- Taking another break: update 20/02/23
- Taking another break 08/02/23
Tag Archives: Hair
Outfit of the day 20/11/18 with a haircut
Well, I made it, but only just. I woke up feeling really horrible, but I was determined to get to my hair appointment and Lovely Husband was equally determined to get me there. As visitors may know already, I just … Continue reading
Posted in Clothes, Hair, Lifestyle, Outfit of the day, Shopping, Wardrobe Tagged ankle boots, bangles, Blue Nile, boots, cardigans, Cotton Traders, Duo Boots, earrings, grey, Hair, hairdresser, Hera, jeans, John Lewis, jumpers, Liberty, navy, pendants, purple, Quecraft, Sainsbury's Tu, WoolOvers Leave a comment