The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Outfits of the week 23/09/22 with a birthday and a funeral
- Reading roundup 21/09/22
- Mourning 09/09/22 – updated 12/09/22
- Reading roundup 07/09/22
- Update 05/09/22 with a very quick post
- Outfits of the week 02/09/22
- Reading roundup 31/08/22
- Update 29/08/22 with a frustrating day!
- Outfits of the week 26/08/22
- Reading roundup 24/08/22
Tag Archives: heart
First of all, I must apologise for not uploading a Scarf of the Moment post about my new Plumes en Fête today. I struggled over the weekend and couldn’t manage to write the post and take the necessary photos. Instead, … Continue reading