The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 18/06/21
- Reading roundup 16/06/21
- Update 14/06/21: my Massaccesi handbag lineup!
- Update 11/06/21: hunting for pretty nightwear… continued!
- Reading roundup 09/06/21
- Update 07/06/21: hunting for pretty nightwear
- Outfits of the week 04/06/21
- Reading roundup 02/06/21
- Update 31/05/21
- Update 24/05/21 – taking a break
Tag Archives: heart
First of all, I must apologise for not uploading a Scarf of the Moment post about my new Plumes en Fête today. I struggled over the weekend and couldn’t manage to write the post and take the necessary photos. Instead, … Continue reading