The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Outfits of the week 14/01/22
- Reading roundup 12/01/22
- Update 10/01/22
- Outfits of the week 07/01/22
- Reading roundup 05/01/22
- Happy New Year 2022!
- Reading roundup 22/12/21 and a Merry Christmas!
- Update 20/12/21 with a swift reveal!
- Update 17/12/21 with a peek at the Hermès Spring/Summer 2022 scarves
- Reading roundup 15/12/21
Tag Archives: jacquard
I think Daimyo Princes du Soleil Levant, designed by Françoise Façonnet in 1990, was my first purchase of a vintage Hermès scarf. I saw it on the Videdressing site (link in the sidebar) and took a risk, hoping that it … Continue reading