The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 08/08/22 with gratitude
- Outfits of the week 05/08/22
- Reading roundup 03/08/22
- Update 01/08/22 with some thoughts about the blog
- Update 29/07/22
- Reading roundup 27/07/22
- Scarf of the moment: Sous le Charme d’Orphée
- Update 22/07/22 with a gorgeous reveal!
- Reading roundup 20/07/22
- Update 18/07/22 with more gorgeous earrings!
Tag Archives: Japan
I think Daimyo Princes du Soleil Levant, designed by Françoise Façonnet in 1990, was my first purchase of a vintage Hermès scarf. I saw it on the Videdressing site (link in the sidebar) and took a risk, hoping that it … Continue reading