The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Friday post 26/05/23: with this week’s health update!
- Friday post 19/05/23: with yet another health update!
- Friday post 12/05/23: health update
- Friday post 28/04/23: another health break
- Reading roundup 26/04/23
- Monday post 24/04/23: with Hermès scarf news!
- Friday post 21/04/23: catching up!
- Reading roundup 19/04/23
- Scarf of the moment: Tulipomanie
- Friday post 14/04/23: with some cheap and cheerful scarves
Tag Archives: lizard skin
Wardrobe planning #19: Vintage handbags
In the past, I owned very few handbags. I tended to use one or two cheap ones until they wore out and then bought new. As I love colour, my bags were often red or bright blue, with the occasional … Continue reading
Posted in Handbags, Wardrobe, Wardrobe planning Tagged bags, cream, Fassbender, green, lizard skin, Lodix, navy, purses, tan, vintage, vintage handbags, Waldybag, Widegate 2 Comments
Outfit of the day 11/01/17
Well, I am feeling really poorly today, so will probably end up in bed for the duration! Never mind, I have still put on something quite nice on the top half, even though I have my pyjama bottoms on the lower half. If I do manage to go out, I will change into jeans and […]
Posted in Clothes, Footwear, Handbags, Health, Jewellery, Libraries, Outfit of the day, Reading, Scarves, Wardrobe Tagged animal print, Aspinal, bangles, beige, books, boots, bracelets, bronze, brown, cardigans, Clarks, Cotton Traders, earrings, eBay, Fassbender, Goodreads, Halcyon Days, jeans, jumpers, Lands' End, leopard print, lizard skin, Pure Collection, sweaters, tan, trousers Leave a comment