I was hoping that I would be well enough to go out today as I need to visit our local library to pick up a reservation and return some books. The staff are lovely and I always try to have a quick chat with some of them as I appreciate them so much. Sadly, as it turned out, I had a turn for the worse in the afternoon and had to come up to bed from about 3.00pm. I hope I can get to the library on Friday instead – it is closed all day tomorrow.
Today’s outfit is very similar to yesterday’s, with only a few changes. I am wearing the scarf tied in a different way (no image as it is too gloomy). Have a look at the collage below to see other changes:
Today’s outfit consists of:
- Leopard print short sleeved jumper – Lands’ End – image in the collage is from their website.
- Bronze cashmere cardigan – Pure Collection – image in the collage is similar, mine is a v-neck.
- Indigo jeans – Cotton Traders.
- Animal print scarf in modal – 140cm size – Halcyon Days.
- Black, brown and leopard print snake skin bracelet – Aspinal of London.
- Gold earrings – old ones!
- Tan leather boots – Clarks.
- Tan lizard skin vintage handbag – Fassbender via eBay.
Oh, I must not forget my bright blue “I love my Library” book bag!
I continued to read “After the Fire” by Jane Casey and I finished it this afternoon and wrote a quick review on Goodreads.
My next book is “Down the Darkest Road” by Tami Hoag: