The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Friday post 26/05/23: with this week’s health update!
- Friday post 19/05/23: with yet another health update!
- Friday post 12/05/23: health update
- Friday post 28/04/23: another health break
- Reading roundup 26/04/23
- Monday post 24/04/23: with Hermès scarf news!
- Friday post 21/04/23: catching up!
- Reading roundup 19/04/23
- Scarf of the moment: Tulipomanie
- Friday post 14/04/23: with some cheap and cheerful scarves
Tag Archives: over 40
Update 18/08/17 and style rules
I am having one of those “stay in pyjamas and potter about” kind of days. The weather has been sunshine and showers, with a quick thunder storm, and Lovely Husband is watching the Test Match on and off. So I … Continue reading
Posted in Clothes, Lifestyle, Scarves, Wardrobe Tagged fashion, Ferragamo, Halcyon Days, leopard print, over 30, over 40, Roberto Cavalli, style, style rules Leave a comment