The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Friday post 09/06/23: with the weekly health update
- Reading roundup 07/06/23
- Friday post 02/06/23: new health update
- Reading roundup 31/05/23
- Friday post 26/05/23: with this week’s health update!
- Friday post 19/05/23: with yet another health update!
- Friday post 12/05/23: health update
- Friday post 28/04/23: another health break
- Reading roundup 26/04/23
- Monday post 24/04/23: with Hermès scarf news!
Tag Archives: Reading
Hello and welcome to a new week on this blog. If you haven’t visited before, I try to post three times each week: Monday is for Updates: random musings, bits of news, shopping and anything that catches my eye. Wednesday … Continue reading
Posted in Blogging Tagged blogs, Reading Leave a comment
Reading roundup 06/11/19 – the Return!
Well, I now feel ready to write the first Reading Roundup post for a long time! I was so worried that the stroke would stop my reading for good. After relying on audiobooks for two months, which don’t feel quite … Continue reading
Posted in Reading Tagged book reviews, crime, ebooks, Goodreads, Reading Leave a comment