The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Reading roundup 07/12/22
- Monday post 05/12/22: under too much stress!
- Friday post 02/12/22 with the lovely, lazy leopardesses
- Reading roundup 30/11/22
- Monday post 28/11/22 with this and that
- Friday post 25/11/22 with a spectrum of scarves
- Reading roundup 24/11/22
- Monday post 21/11/22 with various thoughts
- Friday post 18/11/22 with “unsuitable” scarves!
- Reading roundup 16/11/22
Tag Archives: Regina
Hello and welcome to Friday’s post. Well, a lot happened while I had a break from the blog, didn’t it? To begin with, Younger Son visited, Lovely Husband had his 70th birthday and then we had all of the sadness, upset, … Continue reading
I suppose I should be writing something about the Platinum Jubilee in today’s post! To be honest, it is not really my thing. I avoid writing anything political on this blog, so I won’t bore you with my views. Let’s … Continue reading
I am looking out of my bedroom window at a beautiful sunny day, but I am stuck indoors again. This morning, I have been feeling even more ill than usual but have recovered enough to write a very basic post. … Continue reading