The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 16/05/22 with some hints of Hermès’ Autumn/Winter 2022 scarf season!
- Update 02/05/22
- Update 29/04/22
- Reading roundup 27/04/22
- Update 25/04/22 with a feathery reveal
- Update 18/04/22 – taking a short break
- Outfits of the week 15/04/22
- Reading roundup 13/04/22
- Update 11/04/22 with an unexpected reveal
- Outfits of the week 08/04/22
Tag Archives: Regina
I am looking out of my bedroom window at a beautiful sunny day, but I am stuck indoors again. This morning, I have been feeling even more ill than usual but have recovered enough to write a very basic post. … Continue reading