The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Friday post 26/05/23: with this week’s health update!
- Friday post 19/05/23: with yet another health update!
- Friday post 12/05/23: health update
- Friday post 28/04/23: another health break
- Reading roundup 26/04/23
- Monday post 24/04/23: with Hermès scarf news!
- Friday post 21/04/23: catching up!
- Reading roundup 19/04/23
- Scarf of the moment: Tulipomanie
- Friday post 14/04/23: with some cheap and cheerful scarves
Tag Archives: wood
Update 27/06/22 with some Royal influence!
Hello, everyone, and welcome to my first post of the week! Well, people who know me well may be rather surprised by parts of today’s post. I have mentioned The Purse Forum on here loads of times, listing the many … Continue reading
Posted in Jewellery, Shopping, Wardrobe Tagged Chalk Jewellery, earrings, gold, green, Purse Forum, wood 3 Comments