The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Reading roundup 01/02/23
- Monday post 30/01/23: it’s good to be back!
- Taking a short break 24/01/23
- Scarf of the moment: Robe Légère
- Friday post 20/01/23: with even more scarves!
- Reading roundup 18/01/23
- Monday post 16/01/23: hitting the sales!
- Friday post 13/01/23: with a range of scarves!
- Reading roundup 11/01/23
- Monday post 09/01/23: with a beautiful reveal!
Tag Archives: Chalk Jewellery
Welcome to Friday’s post! I do hope you enjoy reading this and feasting your eyes on such a lovely array of scarves. I made a real effort to wear a range of scarves this week, choosing from the inexpensive to … Continue reading
Hi, everyone! I am so pleased to be back writing on the blog. A combination of severe health issues, a bad psychological reaction to a medical procedure, and very hot weather made it impossible for me to post on here. … Continue reading