Today, I am going to the hospital with my husband as he is undergoing a procedure, so I need to wear something suitable. As hospitals are notoriously hot, layers are important so that they can be shed as necessary. I will wear a lovely silk scarf, but if I need to take it off, I have a neat storage solution. When I bought my latest handbag I also purchased a nice leather pouch that I use to store scarves if I get too hot or if the silk might be spoiled by rain. I will show these in a later post.
Anyway, here is the outfit, with a collage below:
- Grey cashmere sleeveless jumper – John Lewis (image below of something similar).
- Navy wool and cashmere cardigan – WoolOvers (image below of something similar).
- Indigo jeans – Klass.
- Silk scarf – Hera in purple, red, lilac and turquoise – Liberty of London.
- Purple leather and light gold bracelet – Ferragamo.
- Amethyst and silver earrings – Blue Nile.
- Navy leather shoes – Hotter.
This scarf tie in the photo below is called the Half Bow Knot. For instructions, do look at MaiTai’s site (link in the sidebar). Sorry about the quality of this image, the light was poor this morning.
Update: Just a note to say that husband’s procedure was partially successful in that he feels fine but has to go back for a repeat in about five weeks. Poor him.