The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 27/11/20 – hassles all round!
- Reading roundup 25/11/20
- Update 23/11/20 with some grammatical humour
- Outfit of the day 20/11/20
- Reading roundup 18/11/20
- Outfit of the day 16/11/20 with Hermès’ Sweet Dreams scarf
- Update 13/11/20 with birthday gifts
- Reading roundup 11/11/20
- Update 09/11/20
- Update 06/11/20
Tag Archives: NHS
Everything has been in a right old state for a few days, which is why I have not been posting. I will catch up in this post. On Wednesday, I had to take Lovely Husband to hospital for another set … Continue reading