Thank goodness today has been cooler. Yesterday was unbearable. I felt unable to breathe for most of the evening and was so unwell that I couldn’t even concentrate enough to read!
So, I have been resting for most of today. We watched some recorded TV and then I came upstairs and watched The Handmaid’s Tale on my iPad. That programme is getting better and better. I wish that Lovely Husband would watch it with me, although I am unsure whether he would react in the same way that I do. I will re-read the book when the series has finished.
- Coral cotton relaxed fit t-shirt – Lands’ End.
- Navy linen and viscose mix trousers – Isle. These are much nicer than the photo!
- Gold waterfall earrings.
- Gold colour leather and chain wrap bracelet – ADA collection from Cadenzza.
- Gold colour leaf skeleton pendant – Wallis.
- Navy leather sandals – Suave.
I had to smile yesterday. You know when Facebook shows memories of what you have posted years ago? Well, my memory was the picture uploaded below. This was taken by a dear friend at the School Library Association Weekend Course at Guildford in June 2009. I was wearing my Librain sunglasses with my favourite dress and I think I was a bit warm, judging by the shiny face. Happy days! Many of my school librarian colleagues and friends are at this year’s Weekend Course in Harrogate. I do wish I could be there with them.
Hope you are all having a good day.