The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Monday post 05/12/22: under too much stress!
- Friday post 02/12/22 with the lovely, lazy leopardesses
- Reading roundup 30/11/22
- Monday post 28/11/22 with this and that
- Friday post 25/11/22 with a spectrum of scarves
- Reading roundup 24/11/22
- Monday post 21/11/22 with various thoughts
- Friday post 18/11/22 with “unsuitable” scarves!
- Reading roundup 16/11/22
- Monday post 14/11/22 with presents and H news
Tag Archives: librarians
Thank goodness today has been cooler. Yesterday was unbearable. I felt unable to breathe for most of the evening and was so unwell that I couldn’t even concentrate enough to read! So, I have been resting for most of today. … Continue reading
As I am 60, you would imagine that I have a lot of costume jewellery, collected over the decades. In fact, I wore a shell pendant the other week that I think was a birthday or Christmas present when I … Continue reading