It was a miracle that I was able to write the Reading Roundup post yesterday as I woke up really early with the most horrendous pain from acid reflux. The pain did go away in the end, but it took hours before I felt even slightly comfortable. Thank goodness for reading! Reading can distract me from just about anything.
So, I was very pleased to feel able to go out today for a visit to the garden centre – we haven’t been to one for ages. I wanted to go because I needed to buy a birthday card as it is Lovely Husband’s birthday tomorrow. It would be great if I could be well enough to go out for a meal with him to celebrate – I hope so.
- Silk scarf, gavroche size, in navy, turquoise, pink and lilac – Bateau Fleuri – Hermès.
- Bright navy cotton mix short-sleeved top – Lands’ End.
- Bright navy cotton mix cardigan – Lands’ End.
- Indigo jeans – Klass.
- Turquoise, red and green earrings.
- Oxford blue leather and rose gold wrap bracelet – Ferragamo.
The app I use to make these collages appears to have upgraded with new features, so I will have to see what I can do with them to make my collages more interesting.