The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 16/04/21: second dose tomorrow!
- Reading roundup 14/04/21
- Update 12/04/21 with thoughts about my hair
- Outfits of the week 09/04/21
- Reading roundup 07/04/21
- Update 05/04/21 from an M addict!
- Outfits of the week 02/04/21
- Not a Reading roundup 31/03/21
- Update 29/03/21 with Olympian Gods X 2!!
- Outfits of the week 26/03/21
Tag Archives: garden centres
It has been rather windy today with some sunshine breaking through fast-moving grey clouds. To brighten myself up, I decided to wear my cute Hermès Baobab Cat gavroche with a toning twinset from WoolOvers. Here is the collage… Today’s outfit: … Continue reading
It was a miracle that I was able to write the Reading Roundup post yesterday as I woke up really early with the most horrendous pain from acid reflux. The pain did go away in the end, but it took … Continue reading