It had been such a lovely day here with brilliant sunshine and I am feeling pretty good because I was able to accomplish quite a few things. First of all, I managed to get out of bed and get dressed in something other than my pyjamas. Then I was able to stay downstairs for more than a few minutes (we watched Doctor Foster whilst shouting at the telly – if you are also watching the series, you will know why). After lunch, we went to the library and I chose my new stack of books, including one I have wanted to read for ages. When we had done that, we went out for a cup of tea and a wander. Oh, and I also did a few housework tasks. If our lads come home from work this evening in good moods, then the day will have been great!
I decided to show you a “new-to-the-blog” scarf in this post – well, I haven’t worn it for an Outfit of the Day post before. As well as my love of Hermès scarves, I also have a thing about some of the Liberty of London patterns. I have mentioned Hera a lot as I have two scarves and a bangle in this design, but my most favourite is Ianthe. This colourway is really autumnal with blues, green, orange, pink, deep red, yellow, lilac and black. I am waiting for another good colourway for this pattern to come along and then I will pounce!
- Silk scarf 90cm, in blue, orange and red – Ianthe – Liberty of London. In a casual bias fold tie.
- Bright teal, cotton mix, short-sleeved top – Lands’ End.
- Bright teal, cotton mix, cardigan – Lands’ End.
- Indigo jeans – Cotton Traders.
- Egyptian style gold earrings.
- Cream and eau de nil enamel with gold, Agama bangle – Halcyon Days. The eau de nil shade can also be found on the scarf, so this is a good match.
Hoping you all have a great weekend.