Well, today has not been very exciting, even by my present standards. I did watch some recorded TV programmes with Lovely Husband and finished a great book, though (more about the book tomorrow).
One of my weekend eBay purchases arrived and I am thrilled with it, but have put it away until my birthday in November. All will be revealed then! Ooh, I am such a tease 😉.
So, today’s outfit was:
- Purple, cotton mix, short-sleeved top – Lands’ End.
- Bright navy, cotton mix cardigan – Lands’ End.
- Indigo jeans – Cotton Traders.
- Grape leather and pale gold wrap bracelet – Ferragamo.
- Amethyst and gold, botanical design earrings – craft centre Torquay. I also wear a matching gold ring daily.
- Turquoise, purple, brick and beige silk scarf, 90cm – La Promenade de Platon – Hermès. Tied in an asymmetric wrap.
I hope to be able to write a Reading Roundup post tomorrow.