Well, I am feeling really chuffed to bits! After several pretty awful days spent in bed, I was able to get up and take myself out on my own this morning. What was the event that inspired me? A visit to the local library, of course 😄😄😄.
Actually, it was a Coffee Morning held in the library for National Libraries Week. I really wanted to support the library and its staff, so drove myself into town, parked, and then staggered to the library with my bag of book returns (exactly like the one above). I had a lovely chat with the staff (mentioned some of my history and suggested a few techie things), had my photo taken with a fellow Outlander fan, and then sat and sipped my coffee whilst reading my latest book. Then it was another stagger back to the car and home. It really feels like an achievement and I am now back in bed recovering (and reading).
- Navy cashmere, v-neck jumper – John Lewis. Really breaking out the cashmere now and putting away the cotton twin-sets.
- Indigo jeans – Cotton Traders.
- Bronze art nouveau style earrings.
- Bluebell enamel and gold Chain bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Cobalt enamel and gold Agama bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Silk scarf, 90cm, in navy, blue, brown, beige, and green – Ferragamo. This scarf shows leopard silhouettes against a patterned background. In a loose, casual tie based on a bias fold.
Hope you all have a great weekend. I am planning to have my flu jab tomorrow and then see what comes up. You never know, something amazing might happen. Well, it might!!