I am feeling sooo pleased today as we actually managed to go out for a few hours! Whoop! I wanted to pick up a book from the Library (the latest Jack Reacher, for which there is a huge waiting list), so Lovely Husband drove us there and then we went on to the garden centre for a wander around and a cup of tea. I know it doesn’t sound like much to fit and healthy people, but it feels like an amazing achievement for me 😀.
- Blackberry cotton mix short-sleeved top – Lands’ End.
- Blackberry cotton mix cardigan – Lands’ End.
- Indigo jeans – Cotton Traders.
- Silver “wing” earrings with purple and green stones.
- Purple leather and rose gold Gancia wrap bracelet – Ferragamo.
- Silk scarf, 90cm, in lilac, mauve, denim blue and yellow – Jaguar Quetzal – Hermès. Tied using a basic bias fold and a MaiTai horn shawl ring.
I was having a little chat on The Purse Forum the other day on the Scarf of the Day thread for 2018. The theme this week is to wear either a black scarf, or wear a scarf with black or leather clothing. As I don’t own any black H scarves or much black clothing, it was suggested that I could try my brown suede jacket with my new Jaguar Quetzal, as shown above. Anyway, this is the result. What do you think?
As I have mentioned several times, I have decided to go back over some of my Scarf of the Moment posts from last year to update them and add in new information. I completed the one for Parures de Samouraïs this week. It has already had quite a few hits, in fact it is my most popular post so far. That is probably because the scarf is so sought after and a new cashmere/silk shawl has just been released. Anyway, I hope readers find the post both useful and interesting in its updated version. As ever, please let me know if I have made any errors or if you have any new information I could add to the post.
Well, that’s it for this week. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.