It has been a cold and frosty day here with a bright blue sky and sunshine for most of the morning. I decided that I needed to wrap up warmly as I woke up feeling nauseous and then became very stressed due to the usual fretting from a certain member of the family! When I am reasonably well, I am able to head things off before they become too stressful, but when my illnesses are at their worst, I don’t have the strength to intervene effectively. When he is anxious or upset, Elder Son goes into what I describe as his “muck-spreader” mode. That means he goes around the family spreading his feeling around us all, refusing to listen to anyone and ratcheting up the stress until we all feel as equally awful as he does! Lovely stuff!
So here is today’s outfit:
- Navy wool boxy jumper – WoolOvers.
- Navy cotton roll neck base layer – Isle Clothing.
- Navy cotton joggers – Cotton Traders.
- Blue resin and silver earrings.
- Cobalt blue and gold Curb Chain bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Silk scarf, 70cm, in orange, blues, grey, white and brown – A Feminist at Heart – Karine Assaf via Wolf and Badger. Tied casually in a loose bias fold.
I did manage to go downstairs for a while and we watched the new series of Endeavour, which we enjoyed. I am now back in bed with my afternoon tea and a good book to take my worries away.