Ah, the best laid plans of mice and men…
…I had an early appointment this morning and was so very determined to get to the hospital. But it was not to be. I woke up feeling really nauseous and ill and was unable to travel. Yesterday, I felt so optimistic about my future health; today, I feel very low and the Black Cloud has settled above my head.
I have spent most of the day, so far, in bed, although I have managed to do a couple of useful things. Perhaps, if I begin to recover some strength later on, I may do a few more and so pull my mind onto happier thoughts.
Anyway, this is the outfit I put on today, before reverting back to pyjamas:
- Navy cotton vest – Sainsbury’s Tu.
- Cobalt blue cotton mix cardigan – Lands’ End.
- Indigo jeans – Cotton Traders.
- Cobalt, copper and silver resin earrings.
- Cobalt enamel and gold Agama bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Cream enamel and gold Byzantine bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Silk scarf, 70cm, in orange, blues, grey, white and brown – A Feminist at Heart – Karine Assaf via Wolf and Badger. Tied using a simple bias fold.
I hope that this lovely weather continues over the weekend and beyond as I would love to sit out in the garden again. If the breeze gets too strong, I have to come inside as it sets off my asthma and cough. Yes, I am a bit too picky! Nevertheless, I am determined not to allow this slight setback to put me off from striving to improve my health. Elder Son has offered to walk with me after work so that I can attempt to improve my fitness levels. He wants me to be able to go with him on some of his trips. I really hope that one day this is possible.
Best wishes to you all and Happy Weekend!