I am having a very similar day to yesterday. The sun is shining, the flowers are blooming, and the insects and birds are humming and tweeting! And I sat reading and drinking tea in the garden this afternoon. Lovely!
Instead of wearing similar clothes to yesterday’s, white vest and linen trousers, I changed things a tiny bit by swapping to the navy version of the vest and trying my new linen mix skirt in the same colour. The skirt works well. The elasticated waist is comfortable, which I need, and the skirt is A-line and just above my ankles, which is reasonably flattering. I am enjoying this navy and white vibe at the moment as it feels so fresh.
- Navy cotton vest – Sainsbury’s Tu.
- Navy linen mix skirt – Isle Collection.
- Blue, white and green silk shrug – Pure Collection. I just had to try it again with this outfit.
- Navy leather sandals – Suave.
- Cream enamel, crystal and gold Agama earrings – Halcyon Days.
- Cream enamel and gold Byzantine bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Cream enamel and rose gold Ianthe pendant – Liberty of London.
I think I have read enough to write a Reading Roundup post tomorrow, all being well!