The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 15/08/22
- Update 12/08/22 – not Outfits of the Week!
- Reading roundup 10/08/22
- Update 08/08/22 with gratitude
- Outfits of the week 05/08/22
- Reading roundup 03/08/22
- Update 01/08/22 with some thoughts about the blog
- Update 29/07/22
- Reading roundup 27/07/22
- Scarf of the moment: Sous le Charme d’Orphée
Tag Archives: shrugs
I am having a very similar day to yesterday. The sun is shining, the flowers are blooming, and the insects and birds are humming and tweeting! And I sat reading and drinking tea in the garden this afternoon. Lovely! 🌞🐞🐝🌹☕⛱☕🌹🐝🐞🌞 … Continue reading
I hope that you all had a great weekend. If you are in my part of the UK (the Midlands), you will know that we had lovely weather again and today has been the same. This is going to be … Continue reading