The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Reading roundup 01/02/23
- Monday post 30/01/23: it’s good to be back!
- Taking a short break 24/01/23
- Scarf of the moment: Robe Légère
- Friday post 20/01/23: with even more scarves!
- Reading roundup 18/01/23
- Monday post 16/01/23: hitting the sales!
- Friday post 13/01/23: with a range of scarves!
- Reading roundup 11/01/23
- Monday post 09/01/23: with a beautiful reveal!
Tag Archives: shrugs
I am having a very similar day to yesterday. The sun is shining, the flowers are blooming, and the insects and birds are humming and tweeting! And I sat reading and drinking tea in the garden this afternoon. Lovely! 🌞🐞🐝🌹☕⛱☕🌹🐝🐞🌞 … Continue reading
I hope that you all had a great weekend. If you are in my part of the UK (the Midlands), you will know that we had lovely weather again and today has been the same. This is going to be … Continue reading