It has been a beautiful autumnal day with bright sunshine, but cold in the shade. I am pleased that I was able to walk around the block for ten minutes this afternoon. At that moment, I felt that I had just the right amount of energy to try and, even though I had to sit down and wheeze a bit when I arrived back home, I am happy!
Now that Younger Son has left, we are all having to step up bit. Over the weekend, I tried to do a few more household tasks and I am now feeling a real sense of achievement. It’s perhaps bit silly to feel that way over doing more washing and cleaning, but that is my life these days!
- Navy cotton cable jumper – Lands’ End.
- Navy cotton joggers – Cotton Traders.
- Navy leather shoes – Sugar – Hotter.
- Silver Celtic style earrings.
- Bluebell enamel and gold Cable bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Silk scarf, 90cm, in shades of blue and white – Hera – Liberty of London. Put into a bias fold and casually tied.
I’m not quite sure about mixing silver and gold jewellery, but I have realised that I might need to add in some more silver items, particularly earrings, as they look good with my hair. At the moment, my jewellery is mainly gold or gold tone as that was best with my previous dyed hair colour. Perhaps I can ask for some for my birthday or Christmas.
I have been trying out my scarves with my new handbag, the bluette Midi Muse, and I will show you all the results this week.