The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 03/10/22
- Update 30/09/22 with gorgeous Massaccesi offer!
- Reading roundup 28/09/22
- Update 26/09/22 with a new hairdo!
- Outfits of the week 23/09/22 with a birthday and a funeral
- Reading roundup 21/09/22
- Mourning 09/09/22 – updated 12/09/22
- Reading roundup 07/09/22
- Update 05/09/22 with a very quick post
- Outfits of the week 02/09/22
Tag Archives: Autumn
As I have said before, the fashion world seems like a very baffling place to me. We are not even in the Summer yet in the Northern Hemisphere, but already the designers are showing their new offerings for the Autumn/Winter … Continue reading
It has been a beautiful autumnal day with bright sunshine, but cold in the shade. I am pleased that I was able to walk around the block for ten minutes this afternoon. At that moment, I felt that I had … Continue reading
I find it hard to believe that the weather can change from Summer to Autumn overnight, but that is what seems to have happened, at least here in the Midlands. Lovely Husband was up early and told me how cold … Continue reading