The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 16/04/21: second dose tomorrow!
- Reading roundup 14/04/21
- Update 12/04/21 with thoughts about my hair
- Outfits of the week 09/04/21
- Reading roundup 07/04/21
- Update 05/04/21 from an M addict!
- Outfits of the week 02/04/21
- Not a Reading roundup 31/03/21
- Update 29/03/21 with Olympian Gods X 2!!
- Outfits of the week 26/03/21
Tag Archives: Leonard
I must apologise to regular visitors. My posts are becoming shorter and as for the content…! Today’s is not very exciting as I am continuing to struggle with the current situation and my existing health issues. I had intended to … Continue reading
We didn’t go out anywhere today, but, even so, I decided to try out my new twinset from Lands’ End with some of my accessories. This scarf is a silk mousseline (chiffon) 140cm in grey, turquoise, yellow, tan, black and … Continue reading
Just a very quick post today. I haven’t made a full collage with today’s outfit, but have put my selfie together with a photo of the scarf. This one is a gorgeous 140cm silk chiffon/mousseline by Leonard which has a design … Continue reading