Well, today didn’t work out as we had planned. I was meant to go to a counselling appointment in a neighbouring town and then out for lunch, but had a horrible coughing attack just before we were supposed to set off. Lovely Husband had to ring in apology and I had to return to bed.
Anyway, here is my outfit which I think looked quite nice:
- Mid grey cashmere short sleeved top – John Lewis.
- Heathered light grey cashmere cardigan – Pure Collection.
- Navy cotton stretch cord trousers – Lands’ End.
- Navy leather shoes – Sugar – Hotter.
- London blue topaz and silver earrings – Blue Nile.
- Teal suede and pale gold Vara bracelet – Ferragamo.
- Feather style brooch with teal, violet and blue crystals – eBay. Probably too much jewellery, but then I love bling!
- Silk scarf in teal, white, grey, violet and gold. This is very old, cheap and thin, but I love the colours and it tied this whole outfit together very nicely.
Here’s hoping for a great weekend for us all!