I had an appointment at the hospital in the city centre today, concerning my osteoporosis. As I had been forced to cancel the previous two appointments, it was a long time since this issue had been looked at. Everything went fine, although osteoporosis is not a condition that bodes well for the future. I “simply” have to avoid breaking bones! Well, that is what the consultant says 🤒.
The weather is still very cold, so I wore my grey cashmere top and cardigan. The colours don’t match exactly, but they blend very well. I chose my navy cord trousers instead of the grey ones as I thought that would be too much!
- Mid grey cashmere short sleeved top – John Lewis.
- Heathered light grey cashmere cardigan – Pure Collection.
- Navy cotton stretch cord trousers – Lands’ End.
- Navy leather shoes – Sugar – Hotter.
- Crystal and silver “snowflake” earrings. Well, I call them snowflakes, but they have eight sides!
- White opal, crystal and silver ring. No image available, but I think that I need to photograph this soon. Present from my Mother many years ago.
- Crystal and silver bracelet. No image for this. Present from Younger Son.
- Silk gavroche in bright pink, purple, grey and white – Baobab Cat – Hermès. Tied in a cowboy knot.
Tomorrow, we will be going to a local town for my counselling appointment and I hope that we can find somewhere nice for lunch this time, unlike the last two weeks.