The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Reading roundup 01/02/23
- Monday post 30/01/23: it’s good to be back!
- Taking a short break 24/01/23
- Scarf of the moment: Robe Légère
- Friday post 20/01/23: with even more scarves!
- Reading roundup 18/01/23
- Monday post 16/01/23: hitting the sales!
- Friday post 13/01/23: with a range of scarves!
- Reading roundup 11/01/23
- Monday post 09/01/23: with a beautiful reveal!
Tag Archives: topaz
I have managed to squeeze quite a lot into the day so far, and I am pleased that I am able to write this last post of the month. By the way, I am really chuffed that this month the … Continue reading
I am sorry that this post is a day late. We had an extremely difficult and trying weekend and the issues spilled over into the beginning of the week. I won’t say much more, but, for once, they were not … Continue reading