The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Scarf of the moment: Plumes en Fête – revised to include the shawl
- Update 07/08/20 with a beautiful reveal!
- Reading roundup 05/08/20
- Update 03/08/20
- Update 31/07/20 with lovely Hermès Plumes en Fête
- Reading roundup 29/07/20
- Outfit of the day 24/07/20
- Reading roundup 22/07/20
- Update 20/07/20 with a very naughty little reveal!
- Update 17/07/20
Tag Archives: topaz
I have managed to squeeze quite a lot into the day so far, and I am pleased that I am able to write this last post of the month. By the way, I am really chuffed that this month the … Continue reading
I am sorry that this post is a day late. We had an extremely difficult and trying weekend and the issues spilled over into the beginning of the week. I won’t say much more, but, for once, they were not … Continue reading