The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 16/04/21: second dose tomorrow!
- Reading roundup 14/04/21
- Update 12/04/21 with thoughts about my hair
- Outfits of the week 09/04/21
- Reading roundup 07/04/21
- Update 05/04/21 from an M addict!
- Outfits of the week 02/04/21
- Not a Reading roundup 31/03/21
- Update 29/03/21 with Olympian Gods X 2!!
- Outfits of the week 26/03/21
Tag Archives: topaz
I have managed to squeeze quite a lot into the day so far, and I am pleased that I am able to write this last post of the month. By the way, I am really chuffed that this month the … Continue reading
I am sorry that this post is a day late. We had an extremely difficult and trying weekend and the issues spilled over into the beginning of the week. I won’t say much more, but, for once, they were not … Continue reading