Well, actually, this was my planned outfit. You see, I was intending to wear these items today for my counselling session and lunch in a pub, but, in the end I was too poorly to go. Instead, I spent most of the day in pyjamas again. I am so upset about this as I have had to look at this beautiful sunny day through the window!
I just have to hope that this lovely weather continues for a bit longer and that we can go out and enjoy it.
Today’s (planned) outfit:
- Teal cotton mix round neck top – Lands’ End.
- Teal cotton mix cardigan – Lands’ End.
- Navy cotton stretch cord trousers – Lands’ End.
- Bronze Art Nouveau earrings.
- Teal suede and pale gold Vara wrap bracelet – Ferragamo.
- Silk scarf, 90cm, in browns, teal, red, navy and white – Tyger, Tyger – Hermès.
These colours are very autumnal, but the combination is so lovely. In fact, I will keep all of these items until I next feel able to go out.
I do hope that you all have a wonderful weekend.