Both Lovely Husband and I have been feeling a bit sorry for ourselves in the last few days. We seem to have caught the same nasty cold and, on top of all our existing health issues, it has really knocked us flat!
Anyone who regularly reads this blog may remember the outfit that I showed on Friday. I had intended to wear this ensemble to my counselling appointment, but had to stay in bed after a coughing bout. I kept the whole outfit laid on the side and decided to give myself a shake and actually get dressed properly today. It did make me feel a bit better wearing such nice colours.
Here is Friday’s collage again:
And this is today’s:
- Teal cotton mix round neck top – Lands’ End.
- Teal cotton mix cardigan – Lands’ End.
- Navy cotton stretch cord trousers – Lands’ End.
- Bronze Art Nouveau earrings.
- Teal suede and pale gold Vara wrap bracelet – Ferragamo.
- Silk scarf, 90cm, in browns, teal, red, navy and white – Tyger, Tyger – Hermès. Tied in the asymmetric wrap to show the gorgeous contrast rolled hem.
It is so annoying that my iPad camera turns all of the turquoise, aqua and teal shades to blue. The twinset above is a lovely bright teal and the suede wrap bracelet is a couple of shades darker in real life, so tones with it beautifully.
I am so fortunate to be able to afford such lovely accessories – they make such a difference to simple basic clothes.