The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Monday post 05/12/22: under too much stress!
- Friday post 02/12/22 with the lovely, lazy leopardesses
- Reading roundup 30/11/22
- Monday post 28/11/22 with this and that
- Friday post 25/11/22 with a spectrum of scarves
- Reading roundup 24/11/22
- Monday post 21/11/22 with various thoughts
- Friday post 18/11/22 with “unsuitable” scarves!
- Reading roundup 16/11/22
- Monday post 14/11/22 with presents and H news
Tag Archives: sunshine
I hope that you have had a lovely weekend and that those of you who, like me, have a Bank Holiday today are enjoying it. The extreme hot weather in my part of the world is causing me a lot … Continue reading
It is a lovely sunny day again, just the right temperature for me. I have heard that we are going to have a very hot weekend, which may cause me some issues as my asthma tends to react badly in … Continue reading
It has been such a gorgeous sunny day, so far. In honour of the weather, and in an attempt to lift my rather grey mood, I decided to wear a really bright outfit for my counselling appointment this morning. I … Continue reading
The gorgeous weather has continued over the weekend. It has been amazingly warm and sunny for February in the UK. Many years ago, when the boys were quite small, we went on holiday to London at February Half Term. I … Continue reading