Time seems to flow really quickly these days. It only seems like a few days since I last went to the hairdresser, but the six-weekly appointment was due today. Both of us have been really struggling this week and I didn’t feel like getting up this morning at all. Normally, I love having my hair done and I hate to let anyone down or cause them to lose money because I have to cancel, so I forced myself out of bed and Lovely Husband kind of forced himself to drive too!
Anyway, you can see the before and after photos in the collage below, together with some images of my accessories. I decided to wear my newish grey cotton twinset, rather than items in cashmere or wool, as the day was so warm. If this lovely sunny weather continues, I will begin to wear my brighter Spring and Summer colours – cobalt, turquoise, lilac, coral and ivory – alongside my usual navy neutrals. I am still not sure whether I will continue to add warmer weather clothing in shades of grey, or just restrict the colour to Autumn and Winter.
- Heathered charcoal cotton short sleeved top – Lands’ End.
- Heathered charcoal cotton cardigan – Lands’ End.
- Navy cotton stretch cord trousers – Lands’ End.
- Navy leather shoes – Sugar – Hotter.
- Cream enamel, crystal and gold Agama earrings – Halcyon Days.
- Cream enamel and gold Byzantine bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Blue enamel and gold Agama bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Coral enamel and gold Agama bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Silk scarf, gavroche size, in blue, grey, pink and white – The Savana Dance – Hermès. The scarf has a very pretty pale grey contrast rolled hem.
I have just had a quick search through the blog and was surprised to find that I have worn this particular gavroche to my hair appointment before! I must love it 😍💗😍.