As I was actually leaving the house to go for my counselling session, I tried a small experiment today. I usually wear my clothes for only a couple of hours, so I feel that it is OK to put them on again the next day. Or, I leave them hanging up for a day or two before wearing them again.
Anyway, I thought it might be interesting to take exactly the same clothing and accessorise in a different way. It would have been easier to change the scarf as well, but who wants easy!? So, here is the same outfit – twinset, trousers, shoes and scarf – with different jewellery. Does this work?
Please tell me what you think…
- Heathered charcoal cotton short sleeved top – Lands’ End.
- Heathered charcoal cotton cardigan – Lands’ End.
- Navy cotton stretch cord trousers – Lands’ End.
- Navy leather shoes – Sugar – Hotter.
- Pearl stud earrings – John Lewis.
- Pearl rope necklace – John Lewis.
- Ivory enamel and silver bangle.
- Silk scarf, gavroche size, in blue, grey, pink and white – The Savana Dance – Hermès. I have seen photos on The Purse Forum where members wrap their scarves around pearl and other necklaces. This is usually done with 70cm or 90cm scarves. Twillies can work this way too. I tried several ways of tying this cute gavroche and I think that this looked OK.
Opinions are very welcome!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.