The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Scarf of the moment: Plumes en Fête – revised to include the shawl
- Update 07/08/20 with a beautiful reveal!
- Reading roundup 05/08/20
- Update 03/08/20
- Update 31/07/20 with lovely Hermès Plumes en Fête
- Reading roundup 29/07/20
- Outfit of the day 24/07/20
- Reading roundup 22/07/20
- Update 20/07/20 with a very naughty little reveal!
- Update 17/07/20
Tag Archives: good day
Again, this is cheating a bit as it is actually the outfit I wore yesterday (I am in bed wearing pyjamas today). It was such a lovely sunny day and I knew that the weather was going to change over … Continue reading
”The sun has got his hat on, hip hip hip hooray…..” Well, I have also been out to “play” today too! Lovely Husband is recovering nicely from his eye operation. He was pretty wound up yesterday, but has seen some … Continue reading