The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 27/11/20 – hassles all round!
- Reading roundup 25/11/20
- Update 23/11/20 with some grammatical humour
- Outfit of the day 20/11/20
- Reading roundup 18/11/20
- Outfit of the day 16/11/20 with Hermès’ Sweet Dreams scarf
- Update 13/11/20 with birthday gifts
- Reading roundup 11/11/20
- Update 09/11/20
- Update 06/11/20
Tag Archives: good day
Again, this is cheating a bit as it is actually the outfit I wore yesterday (I am in bed wearing pyjamas today). It was such a lovely sunny day and I knew that the weather was going to change over … Continue reading
”The sun has got his hat on, hip hip hip hooray…..” Well, I have also been out to “play” today too! Lovely Husband is recovering nicely from his eye operation. He was pretty wound up yesterday, but has seen some … Continue reading