It has been such a gorgeous sunny day, so far. In honour of the weather, and in an attempt to lift my rather grey mood, I decided to wear a really bright outfit for my counselling appointment this morning. I am having trouble sleeping at the moment and felt quite poorly when I got up. The session, therefore, was a bit of a struggle, although very useful as ever, so we didn’t go for lunch afterwards but came straight home. Lovely Husband had bought in some nice treats for our meal (smoked trout – one of my favourites), so I wasn’t too disappointed that we hadn’t gone to the pub!
Cobalt blue and bright yellow were the main colours today. I think I can just about carry them off. Some makeup would have helped, but I felt too tired to put any on. It was warm enough to go out without a coat and I carried my matching bluette Pompei midi-Muse Massaccesi handbag. So much lovely blue 💙💙💙! The Hermès scarf, Au Coeur de la Vie, has a bright yellow border surrounding a scene bursting with rainforest life in glorious colours – the depictions of animals, birds, flowers, insects and plants are truly amazing.
- Cobalt blue cotton mix crew-neck top – Lands’ End.
- Cobalt blue cotton mix crew-neck cardigan – Lands’ End.
- Indigo cotton jeans – Cotton Traders.
- Blue crystal and silver earrings – Sonrisa Boutique.
- Indian blue leather and pale gold Vara bracelet – Ferragamo.
- Silk scarf, 90cm, in yellow, green, turquoise (and loads more other colours) – Au Coeur de la Vie – Hermès. Tied casually using a bias fold and a slip knot.
It was so nice to get out of pyjamas today and into nice clothes and accessories!
Hope that you all have lovely weekends wherever you may be.