I didn’t wear this outfit for very long today, before returning to bed, but I thought that I would write about it anyway because it is so pretty. Yes, purple again, with bright pink and navy! This little gavroche, Baobab Cat, is very cute in these amazing colours. To make the scarf look like more of a necklace, I used the “device” that I made months ago to add more length. Owners of Hermès’ Mors scarf rings would, of course, use those instead!
- Royal purple, cotton, sleeveless vest – Lands’ End.
- Blackberry, cotton mix, crew neck cardigan – Lands’ End.
- Navy linen trousers – Isle Collection.
- Pink, purple and gold tone fuchsia earrings.
- Purple leather and gold Gancia wrap bracelet – Ferragamo.
- Silk scarf, 45cm, in bright pink, grey, purple, white and black – Baobab Cat. Tied in a necklace knot using the device.
Here is a reminder of the device that I made using Hermès bolduc ribbon and four brass D-rings – more details in this post:
And this is the lovely Hermès’ Mors scarf ring which is available in both a gold tone and silver tone finishes, I believe:
Reading Roundup post tomorrow.