It is very wet and gloomy here today – not at all like August – and there is an autumnal feeling in the air. So, a grey, navy and glacier blue outfit felt quite appropriate for the weather.
Yes, I did get to my counselling appointment today and then Lovely Husband and I went to a pub for lunch. We used to go to this particular pub regularly a few years ago, but our visits tailed off when new managers were brought in. We had a really lovely meal today, in contrast with a rather disastrous lunch a fortnight ago, so I am now sitting in bed feeling pretty chuffed!
Anyway, here is today’s outfit:
- Mid grey cotton mix short sleeved top – Lands’ End.
- Mid grey cotton mix crew neck cardigan – Lands’ End.
- Navy cotton stretch jeans – Klass.
- Silver and abalone shell Art Deco earrings.
- Aqua and grey beaded bracelet.
- Silk scarf, 90cm, in glacier blue, grey, navy and red – A L’Ombre des Pivoines – Hermès. Tied using a bias fold to show off the grey peony.
I also carried a new accessory which went perfectly with this outfit – even LH noticed! But you will have to wait until Monday when I will reveal all… 😁.
I hope that you all have a lovely weekend.