OK, so it is really yesterday’s outfit as I have spent today, so far, in bed feeling a bit sorry for myself! Elder Son had to go for his flu vaccination yesterday and he was so nervous that he asked me to go in with him. Of course, as it turned out, the nurse was brilliant with him and he hardly notice the actual “jab”, but my presence did seem to calm him down.
I’ve already had mine, so we are all set for the Winter. Now, I “only”have to think about Christmas! Actually, I think that present circumstances will mean that the festive season will be very low key for us. Lovely Husband always enjoys buying the food and doing the cooking, the “boys” (if they are both here) do loads to help, and I usually do the decorations and organise the presents. As present giving seems to have shrunk down to very little (LH doesn’t want anything and ES and YS always want cash) I don’t have much to buy, although I will look out for the stocking filler type of thing – any ideas? Oh, and LH will get something anyway! (I have something lovely planned for myself that the others will contribute towards – he, he!)
So, here is the outfit:
Today’s (sort of) outfit:
- Navy cotton v-neck long sleeved t-shirt – Sainsbury’s Tu.
- Navy wool-mix long cable cardigan – LL Bean. You may be getting tired of seeing this, but I am loving it in this cold and miserable weather. Will probably have a change of colours next week!
- Navy cord leggings – Lands’ End.
- Silver Celtic style earrings.
- Blue, navy, black and white enamel and rose gold Ianthe bangle – Liberty of London.
- Navy suede ankle boots – Duo Boots.
- Small silk scarf in navy and cream houndstooth pattern by Richard Allan. Tied using a MaiTai Mother-of-Pearl scarf ring.
I have realised that I wore a very similar outfit about a year ago and wrote more about the scarf. If you are interested, it may be worth a look here. I definitely need to change my colours!
I wish you all a very happy weekend.
Love and best wishes,