The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 16/04/21: second dose tomorrow!
- Reading roundup 14/04/21
- Update 12/04/21 with thoughts about my hair
- Outfits of the week 09/04/21
- Reading roundup 07/04/21
- Update 05/04/21 from an M addict!
- Outfits of the week 02/04/21
- Not a Reading roundup 31/03/21
- Update 29/03/21 with Olympian Gods X 2!!
- Outfits of the week 26/03/21
Tag Archives: Richard Allan
OK, so it is really yesterday’s outfit as I have spent today, so far, in bed feeling a bit sorry for myself! Elder Son had to go for his flu vaccination yesterday and he was so nervous that he asked … Continue reading
Can’t you tell how much I love my navy cable jumper and cord trousers (both from Lands’ End)? I think it is about time that I had a change of colour scheme for my outfits – teal or turquoise, perhaps? … Continue reading